UTG-Experience may collect personal information from clients in a variety of ways, including through our website, email, phone calls, or in-person interactions. This information may include:
- Name, address, email address, and phone number
- Passport and visa information
- Payment information, such as credit card details
- Health or dietary restrictions
We may also collect non-personal information, such as IP addresses, browser types, and operating systems, to help us improve our website and services.
Use of Information
UTG-Experience uses clients’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide tour guide services and related activities
- To communicate with clients about their bookings, itinerary changes, and other relevant information
- To process payments and other financial transactions
- To improve our website and services
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
We do not sell or share clients’ personal information with third parties, except as necessary to provide tour guide services and related activities.
UTG-Experience takes the security of clients’ personal information seriously and has implemented appropriate measures to protect it. These measures include:
- Securing our website with SSL encryption
- Using secure payment processing systems
- Limiting access to personal information to authorized personnel
- Regularly monitoring our systems for security breaches
Despite these measures, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of clients’ personal information. Clients should take steps to protect their own personal information, such as using strong passwords and not sharing them with others.
UTG-Experience retains clients’ personal information for as long as necessary to provide tour guide services and related activities, as well as to comply with legal and regulatory requirements. We may also retain non-personal information for analytical or research purposes.
Clients have the right to request access to their personal information, as well as to request that we correct or delete it. To make such a request, clients should contact us using the information provided below.
Updates to this Policy
UTG-Experience Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
UTG EXPERIENCE LIMITED
A96A8D5 DUBLIN, IRELAND